Friday, February 15, 2013

Two Cycles Left

Like the title says, I've got two more cycles before we can start again. Two short cycles, seven weeks, a month and a half. It did go quickly,  I'm hoping the next seven go quick too.

I haven't been feeling myself lately. I do feel caught up in not being pregnant and finding out other people are. It still stings, this month it was a coworker, who has only been trying for three months. Life's not fair sometimes. And it sucks.

Sometimes I think about telling my mom but I haven't made up my mind. I know that she had difficulty because she was an older mom, and I remember her telling me about a miscarriage where the doctor told her it wasn't viable, so maybe she had betas. But she never talks about it. I don't want to stress her out or worry anymore about me.  Plus a big part of me really wants it to be a big surprise when I do (and I will) get pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment