Friday, May 24, 2013

Updates

So 60 days came and went and nothing happened.  It's so unbelievably frustrating.  Having to go day in and day out with nothing happening.  No period and no positive pregnancy test.  It's hard to describe the maddening feeling when you're body isn't cooperating and you're trying to do everything right but it's not helping.

After 67 days I went to go in for an ultrasound to see what was going on.  I thought I had another cyst, but the ultrasound actually showed good news.  No cyst and I was on the cusp of ovulating or had just ovulated.  I had strict orders from the doctor to go home and have lots of sex, which I followed to a T.

At this point 14 months in, even sex has lost it's fun.  Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy it, but it can be exhausting.  My appt was now 11 days ago, and the longest luteal phase I've had with a confirmed ovulation.  This is good for two reasons, one it hopefully means that I ovulated after the appt, which made our timing excellent (and I'm pregnant) or that the b6 is working and making it so my luteal phase will support a pregnancy.

My goal is to make it to June 1st to test.  I hope I make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment