Monday, November 19, 2012

Blargh

That's the best title I can think of...blargh...I'm trying so hard to be zen and just accept what happens, but this is getting ridiculous.l

Metformin is working well, I'm ovulating at least.  We had banging timing this month (hehe banging) and I felt our odds were pretty good.  I only temped until confirmed ovulation and then stopped so I wouldn't obsess.  And then I was a day late! Squee! Peed on a test, bfn.  Shit.  Looked up my odds, well only 51% are positive. Still good odds.  Next day, bfn.  Next day BFFN.  mother fucker!

I can deal with getting my period, I'd be thrilled if it were positive, but this 4 day late shit? Total mind fuck. Sigh.  I think it's another cyst.  I'm cramping but it's to the side, not uterus.  And since there's nothing they can do ill just have to wait it out.

Blargh.

No comments:

Post a Comment