Friday, November 30, 2012

Seriously peeps....

I feel like this blog is such a Debbie downer, but I feel like I never have good news...I guess the only good news would be getting ktfu.  We are now having to put a old on trying to get pregnant for the next three months.  I cried all night last night.  It's I'd something I want, we want so badly and barriers keep getting thrown up.  I'm trying to be grateful and recognize its not a big deal and will be for the best but meh.

The reason for stopping is because of a new job yay! More money, less stress, which is so so needed, but there's no maternity benefits until you have worked for a year.  And I get it, I do, it makes sense.  But I really want to pout and stomp my foot and whine it's not fairrrrrrrr, in my best bratty voice.

Annnnd another of our friends had a kid, with a chick he doesn't even like! We had no idea he was with her or pregnant and we just found out she had the baby.  It's just truly frustrating how stuck I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment