Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013...Here we go!

Happy New Year!

I find myself actually really excited for 2013 and pretty upbeat at the moment.  Here's hoping it lasts lol! I'm excited because I really think that 2013 will be our year, I know we won't have a baby by the end of this year but I'm super hopeful that I will be pregnant by the end of the year.  2012 was so hard emotionally and physically that I'm just ready for a bit of an easier time.

Starting next cycle ill start taking the metformin again.  I stopped right around when I found out we had to hold off for 3 months and got really disheartened, plus I hated taking four huge pills everyday that tasted like mothballs and rotten fish.  So in a few weeks bring on the rotten fish pills! I also haven't been doing my temp and charting either.  I just ended a break and regroup, but I wanted at least one cycle under my belt before we start trying so that I get in the habit.  We also decided to put off the hsg  ( that's when they run dye through your tubes to make sure there's no blockage) until march because it seems like you are most fertile and able to conceive after they "clear everything out" .

So for now I'm excited and hopeful for what this year brings.  Bring it 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment