Friday, November 1, 2013

Iui #1 results

It was a bust.  And ridiculously I thought we would be successful, even if it was a 15% chance I felt sure we would be minority.  My lining was amazing, follies were beautiful and Dave's counts were phenomenal.  But here I sit in the middle of the night with awful cramps and af.  My cousin announced she was pregnant.  I've become terrified that my friend who is trying for her second is going to lap me.  Everyone who has been trying has lapped me. It's selfish but I feel like it's our time we are due. 19 months later and there's nothing but wishful thinking and abandoned Pinterest boards. I haven't cried but it's still raw.  My cousin has created maternity clothing boards, nursery ideas and baby shower ideas, so excited to be starting this new life, and here I am.  Onto iui number 2.  Pity party for one please.

No comments:

Post a Comment